Welcome to aycs.in a website run by YA All You Can Exhibit Pvt Ltd. AYCS is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of any information you share with AYCS on aycs.in (the “Website”).
- Website Details
This Website is operated by YA All You Can Exhibit Pvt Ltd., For aycs.in website, you could contact us by visiting: https://aycs.in/customer-support
- What Information Is Collected
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 defines “Personal Information” as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any information you provide to AYCS and shall include, without limitation your name, phone number, your e-mail address, your financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment details, your email ID and password.
- For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Non-Personal Information” shall mean information that does not specifically identify an individual but includes information from you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the mobile device you use, your computer or your mobile device’s unique device ID, the URL of the previous website you visited, your computer’s operating system, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. AYCS may also collect Non-Personal Information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or a survey conducted by AYCS.
- Collection of Information
- AYCS may collect information from you when you register on the Website through your Facebook account or e-mail account, when you use the features on the Website when you participate in surveys conducted by AYCS on the Website, and when you carry out transactions on the Website.
- You may be also required to provide your credit/debit card details. AYCS will use this information only for billing purposes. For your convenience and if permitted by you, AYCS will save the billing information in the event you would like to carry out any other transaction on the Website again.
- When you access the Website through a mobile device, you will have the option of downloading the mobile application of AYCS. In case you download the mobile application you will be asked if you would want to share your contact list with AYCS. You may choose not to share your contact list with AYCS, however in case you chose to share your contact list with AYCS, AYCS shall have access to and store your contact list.
- You may use the Website without providing AYCS any Personal Information about yourself. However, you may not be able to access certain services of the Websites in case you choose to do so.
- Use of Information
AYCS uses your Personal and Non-Personal Information for certain purposes including but not limited to:
- Service-related Purpose
- enabling you to use the Website;
- providing you with information about products and services available on the Website;
- resolving any glitches on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- improving your experience of navigating through the Website and carrying out transactions on the Website; and
- improving the services and content on the Website.
- Internal Business Purpose
AYCS may use your Non-Personal Information for internal business purposes, such as data analysis, research, developing new features, enhancing and improving existing services and in identifying usage trends. This information helps AYCS to constantly improve, personalize and customize the products and services it provides to you.
- Sharing of Information
AYCS may disclose your Personal Information in the following ways:
- Disclosure to Government authorities or as required by law
AYCS may share your Personal Information with Government and/or statutory authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes; to establish or exercise legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. AYCS warrants that such information will be disclosed only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosure to Acquirers
AYCS may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business, or assets of AYCS.
- Disclosure to Merchants
When you make a transaction on the Website, AYCS may disclose your Personal Information to the merchant, with whom you have entered into the transaction, to enable the merchant to complete your transaction.
- Disclosure to Facilitate Payment
In order to process your transactions, AYCS may direct you to a payment gateway service provider of its own choice, which may have access to the Personal Information provided by you while making such payment.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
AYCS may engage third parties to provide various services to AYCS or collaborate with AYCS to host events. If any such third party must have access to your Personal Information in order to perform its services, AYCS will require that third party to enter an agreement that binds the third party to the use and disclosure restrictions outlined in this Policy. AYCS may also share your information with third parties to conduct promotion and/or ad campaigns in case you have explicitly chosen to authorize AYCS for sharing your information.
- Protection of Information
- AYCS has taken adequate measures to protect the security of your Personal Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. AYCS takes adequate precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- AYCS assures you that your information is safe and secure. It uses industry standards, and physical, technical, and administrative security measures to keep your Personal Information confidential and secure and AYCS shall not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as otherwise provided in this Policy.
- At AYCS, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access to employees and other personnel or consultants on a need-to-know basis.
- AYCS uses encryption technology, which helps to protect your payment information such as your credit/debit card number, credit/debit card expiry date, your CVV number, etc. Please note that e-mails, messaging, and means of communication with AYCS are not encrypted, and therefore AYCS strongly advises you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- Access to your online account on the Website is via Facebook or your e-mail which is password protected and this helps to secure your account information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. To ensure the safety of your Personal Information, you are advised against sharing your username and password with anyone.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- The Website utilizes cookies and other tracking technologies including any proprietary or third-party tracking services. A cookie is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about the Website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal and/or Non-Personal Information previously indicated by a Website user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, however, if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you shall have to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Website.
- Your Data Rights
- Request access to your personal data. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected. You can do so by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Object to processing of your personal data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your personal data on this ground. You can raise an objection by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request erasure/deletion of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. If you request the deletion of your data, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the service. You can request the deletion of your personal data by sending us an email at email@example.com with the subject “Delete Account Data”.
- Limitation of Liability
- AYCS is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, AYCS shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage, or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of AYCS and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts, or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of AYCS and which AYCS is not able to overcome.
- Diversity And Equal Opportunity Policy
We have also opted for a diversity and equal opportunity policy.
You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of all AYCS’s newsletters and other general e-mail marketing communications by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. AYCS respects your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, it shall take all adequate steps to remove you from such lists.
- Changes to this Policy
AYCS reserves the right to update, change or modify this Policy at any time. The Policy shall come into effect from the date of such update, change, or modification.
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules 2020, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Abhishek Agrawal
Address: 529, Laxmi Plaza, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Suresh Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
- How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.